Part I: Stressmanagement
- Better handling of stress and stress reduction
- Get to know your limits and set boundaries (self-assertion)
- Adequate self-perception
- Balance between inner and outer focus
- Balance between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
- Discovery and strengthening of the self (-confidence, -worth, -effectiveness)
- Creating functional interpersonal interactions
- Hiking with backpack
- Outdoor cooking and eating
- 1 x outdoor overnight stay
- Group discussion and information sessions
- Individual and group exercises
After registration and payment of the fee you will receive your registration confirmation with the following:
- List of items to bring (sleeping bag, backpack, etc.). Equipment for outdoor sleeping is not provided by the organizer
- Meeting place and address
- List of "prohibited articles"
- Tent can be rented on request and for a fee (limited supply)
approx. 328,-€ (plus 17% VAT) incl. food (meal) excl. drinks
Number of participants:
Maximum 10 participants
Membership of sects and radical ideological or political groups (freedom of values must be guaranteed)
We do not accept any liability for any pre-existing health problems/illnesses that pose a risk to this activity.
Our outdoor team PsyAdventure, under the direction Mag. bakk. sci. pth. Khashayar Pazooki consisting of psychologists, padagogue, psychotherapist and former special units of the army / police will accompany you in achieving your learning goals.
Pack your backpack and set off with us!
You'll find further information and the exact dates under: DATES
(Can also be booked by a closed group of private persons. Minimum number of participants: 10 persons)